Dementia Care is one of the major services provided by the Elderly Australian Chinese Homes. Seniors living with dementia or other complex care needs gives us the opportunity to provide these services to improve their quality of life.
Our staff are well trained with handling with people that requires dementia care and will interact with the clients according to the different stages of the disease. Our team regularly evaluate our client’s condition and will develop a care plan, based on what they would like to achieve through person centred care.
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Laundry services
- Assist in shopping and escorting to a doctor
- Provides rehabilitation, emotional or dementia support
- Temporary family care.
Residents enjoy services
- 24 hours day and night nursing service
- Spacious and individualised en-suite rooms
- Safe, comfortable and pleasant living environment
- Trained multilingual nurses
- Prepare Chinese meals daily
- Encourage staying connected with society
- Participate in various social activities
- The individual independence of the occupants is respected
- Cleaning and laundry services
Applicants must be eligible
Anyone over the age of 65 can apply
All applicants must first be approved by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT)
Service Fee is 85% of pension